Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rwanda...Beautiful!

I will be leaving tomorrow at 11:45am but not without some sadness. I will
miss the beauty of fertile soil and endless mountains, vibrant colors in the midst of such poverty, tired lined and aged faces with faith that God will provide and loving children that have breathed such life into my weeks here.

Yes an experience I will never forget! But it is a time of joy knowing I will be back next year. At the end of devotions tonight they prayed for me and sang a song to send me off.

Enjoy the beauty of this land as I have loved it! Thank you for being prayer partners with me and for following my blog the past two weeks. I will continue to write for a few more days as there is still so much to share. I hope you will follow along. Praises for every blessed day we have, to experience all God lovingly wants us to be.

1 comment:

  1. Carol - many prayers for a safe journey home! Anxious to hear more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete