Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pastor's Home

Last year St. Paul's Mission and Justice provided funds so pastor and his wife could make their home secure with doors and windows. They also cemented some inside walls and added electricity. Electricity means a lightbulb hanging from the ceiling in 2 rooms.

This January St. Paul's Mission and Justice provided additional funds to finish cementing the inside and outside walls as well as cement flooring in a few rooms.

Below is a photo of some of pastor's family while I was visiting them. Also photos of the outside walls and living room floor completed. No more dirt floors. The kitchen still has work to be completed.

Pastor Joseph emailed me this thank you, "It is a great pleasure to write to you and your church as I am here expressing my gratitude for your great help that you prepared for my entire family. To have a house that is fixed by help of lovely brothers and sisters in Christ. My family and I will always be proud of you and your church because of this huge demonstration of your brotherly LOVE through deeds, for even a genuine faith as the scriptures says is shown to people and to God in this way. May God graciously increase your blessings.

Even those that are not of my church will know that a servant of God never lacks any good thing. My wife Deborah and my entire family send all our best wishes and you would do well when you say to your husband and your family and your church that you've got a NEW family in Rwanda."

No comments:

Post a Comment