Friday, January 30, 2015

Girl Scouts

Taking layette kit items is great but I knew something was missing. Waking up I thought "let's connect girl scout troops". So I contacted several troop leaders and asked if the girls would be willing to draw and write cards for the new babies. I received a resounding yes!!!

The idea was to be creative when welcoming the new baby. I gave them suggestions in English with Kinyarwanda translation that they may choose to write in the cards.

You are loved! Urakunzwe!
God loves you! Imana iragukunda!
Jesus loves you! Yezu aragukunda!

I also had the wonderful opportunity to meet the girls to share about Rwanda and explain how they will be connected as the little baby grows up. Thank you girls and leaders!!!

*Troop 4045
*Troop 40397
*Troop 40067
*Troop 40067







No comments:

Post a Comment