Sunday, May 3, 2015

Newsletter

As you probably have noticed I took a month off from my BLOG. It was to allow me time to write the April Newsletter for Hope Made Real. Please go to *** www.hopemadereal.org *** to read it. The focus of the newsletter is about sister school partnerships and the diversity of school projects.

The teachers and students worked on creative writing, graphs, a drama, songs of their country and biomes. Imagination, creativity and laughter flowed and what fun it was!

As I shared in the newsletter I have connected with many local schools in my community for 3 years and took projects that originated here. This time Irene, our head teacher in Rwanda asked if the teachers at the Urukundo School could initiate the projects for this year. Wow is that outstanding. Absolutely was my reply.









No comments:

Post a Comment