Friday, April 19, 2013

Beanie Babies 1

I continually get calls from people wanting to donate many wonderful gifts for the kids. Garen Smith, from my church, asked if I could use beanie babies. He had a bagful that were his mother's. What a surprise to see so many cute ones to bring to the kids.

But I soon realized I couldn't bring them all at once. So in August I brought about 12 that went along with many books I was bringing for the classrooms and library. What fun to read the book using the beanie baby animal with the story.

Some of the books the animals accompanied were Elmer, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, A Frog in the Bog, If You Give a Pig a Pancake, Rainbow Fish, Chicken Little and more.

The teachers realize education is fun! They are so thankful to have all the many teaching materials for the library and in their classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment