Monday, April 15, 2013

Stories to share

Thanks for patiently waiting for new stories on my Blog while I get the internet up, travel home and get some much needed sleep.

The stories are many that I will continue to share now that I am home. You won't want to miss them!!!

Stories of generosity of book publishers to provide free books for classrooms and the library.

Stories of life changing opportunities for many orphans with ZOE Ministry, specifically Twiyubake Working group of 60 orphans that I and 10 others are supporting.

Stories of teacher trainings and how we are empowering the teachers to train each other through classroom to classroom partnerships. A bridging of cultures.

Faith stories shared by some of the teens at Urukundo Home.

How beanie babies are being loved and given hugs.

And female university students receiving much needed hygiene products.

Even though I am not in Rwanda, there are so many blessings and stories of faith and love that need to be shared. Shared because YOU are all a part of this ministry. YOU have been serving right alongside those of us that go.

So stop back to my Blog as I share in depth how you are making a difference!! How you are in the hearts of the people of Rwanda.

*Loving school
*Gift of Beanie Babies from Garen Smith
*Delivery to female university students
*ESL class using the Rigby reading series donated by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
*Constructing three more primary classrooms.





No comments:

Post a Comment