Sunday, June 30, 2013

Kira's Reflections

There are no words to describe my recent trip to Rwanda. I feel as though every time I visit that beautiful country, I leave my heart there; I leave a piece with the children, a piece with the breath-taking countryside, a piece with Mama Arlene, and of course, a piece with the farm animals.

It was great being able to reconnect with all the children at Urukundo again. They have all grown and matured so much since last year. I am very proud if each and every one of them. They are all making amazing progress in school, and their English is better than ever.

I pray they continue to make strides in their education and in their daily lives. They have such amazing potential! Needless to say, I cannot wait to return next year!

*Johnny
*With Oswald at and agriculture conference
*Playtime
*At worship



No comments:

Post a Comment