Saturday, March 26, 2016

Carol

Well I thought I would share a little about me. This is my 6th trip to Rwanda and each time I am amazed by the loving children, the gracious people and the beauty of the country. Coming each year brings me such joy to rekindle many friendships and share this experience with new team members.

The school is growing, new students are attending classes at the sewing center, staff is taking on more responsibility, new community outreach is expanding and Mama Arlene continues to inspire and grow the ministry. I am always humbled to be serving God in Africa. One song tonight at devotions says it all, "Jesus is alive in Africa" and you can see it in the faces of all the children.

*At school
*With Janette
*Life is Good....with Johnny
*Kindergarten Undersea Project







No comments:

Post a Comment