Saturday, March 14, 2015

Belle Ange

Last year I was at a meeting of the Parent's Association for our school. During the discussion it was made known that one of the member's child had gone to our school but could no longer afford to send her. Her husband was in jail, two of her children were at secondary school which is expensive, so her youngest Belle Ange left our school to go to the public school. She had not been at our school for the term the first of the year.

It was March and a new term would start in April. After the meeting I asked our school director what the cost would be per term. $32 which meant $96 a year. I said I would pay for her last two terms so she could return to our school. I would continue to sponsor her as needed. All her mother knows is her daughter now had a sponsor. I was also told she had been a leader in her class and a good student.

So yesterday after being in the library I was walking with Esperance our high school graduate. I explained about the sponsorship and asked if she knew Belle Ange. She smiled and said yes that in fact she was standing three feet away from me, and that I had seen her the previous day performing during drama class. I had even taken a picture of her acting and didn't realize she was Belle Ange. Smiling I thought, "another God stop".

Here we are meeting for the first time. Now she smiles and comes up to me as we see each other.







1 comment: