Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Mothers and More

I first learned about Mothers and More 3 years ago through a member, Miriam Powell. She knew I was going to Rwanda and wondered if I had room for books and educational toys. I said only if they were hand me downs. Well I had more than I could take.

This year I contacted Tory Jenkins to see if the group would collect gently used onsies, newborn and 3-6 months clothes, baby towels and socks. I shared the story in March called Moms and More. You can learn about them.

I thought it would be fun to show one baby's expressions with her new clothes. Janette is 14 months old. She came to us last January at one day old after her mother abandoned her at the hospital across the street. She is a happy toddler with many mamas and brothers and sister to watch over and love her! What a sweetie!!,









2 comments: