Saturday, March 22, 2014

I Spy 1

The server has been down and electricity spotty so bear with me as I have a lot of catching up to do about all the Classroom to Classroom Partnerships and the daily teacher trainings I have been facilitating over the past week.

One of the first projects was sharing I Spy. Two 3rd and 4th grade classes at Houserville Elementary School worked on this. Teacher Mark Smeal was open to this as Cooper Albert a 3rd grader and from my church at St. Paul's shared about the work I do in Rwanda. I visited their class and the fun began.

Mark created this teaching project and presented it to me before I left for Rwanda. The kids in his class are excited to see what the kids in Rwanda will send back.

Viateur, a 1st grade teacher quickly said he wanted to do it. He showed his students the I Spy pages then had then go outside to talk about what they can see and what they might need to use their imagination for. The came back to their desks and were each given a page to loom for objects matching the words.








No comments:

Post a Comment