Wednesday, March 12, 2014

In Rwanda

We made it here as well as all of our 8 suitcases. Tired but had a great night's sleep. Cool temps yesterday so we are able to slowly ease into Rwanda weather.

Had dinner of beans and rice last night then devotions with the kids singing and praying. With Soso, 3 yrs old leading, they recited the Lord's Prayer.

Today I began my day with a shower, a trickle, then a cup of Rwandan coffee. I usually drink decaf so I was buzzing away this morning as we emptied our suitcases of books and school materials. Will share that later.

Of course the kids knew we were here so the ones going to school in the morning came down early to greet us dressed in their uniforms. So cute!!

Here are a few faces of the kids.









1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't believe how much they have grown. I can't wait to give them all a big hug! So glad you made it there safely. The 21st can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete